Monday, October 27, 2014

RECIPE, Nom Nom.

I have such a delicious light recipe for you guys today! I decided to post this and I'll do the other posts I promised tomorrow and Wednesday vs. today and tomorrow:) I'm gonna get straight to the recipe now!:)

Avocado Stuffed Dates(aka perfect combo of creamy and sweet with all whole foods, no oil!):

Ingredients:
-5-10 dates(depending on hunger and/or amount of people)
-1/2 avocado
-opts. Stevia liquid, cinnamon, romaine leaves                                           

Steps:
-Pit your dates and open them up
-Take about 1-2 tbs. avocado and put inside then close the date back up.
-Repeat for all the dates
-Opt. Add stevia, cinnamon or wrap in romaine leaves.

SO GOOD~


Health benefits of Dates: Energy, Fiber, Magnesium(aka something a lot of people are deficient in), Vitamin B6
Health Benefits of Avocado: Monounsaturated Fats, Fiber, Water Rich Fat-Light on Digestion, Vitamin K, Potassuim(more than bananas), Fats can help absorb nutrients in greens
Resources Here and here.
Let me know what you think ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment